Do you enjoy listening to music while commuting to work? Are you a serious cyclist looking for a way to listen to directions from your GPS without looking at the display? Is phone chat your thing?
Whatever you like to do, I assume that you like to keep it safe by putting your attention on the road instead of your iPhone. You are looking for the perfect Bluetooth headset for these activities or for when you are at work where you probably have to deal with your phone for incoming calls from clients.
Naturally, your Bluetooth headset should come with some amazing features which allow you to perform your best in all these activities. You want to listen to music with crystal-clear sound. You want to be heard by those you are speaking to so they can know exactly what you are saying.
And be sure, you don’t want to spend your entire hard-earned paycheck on a small device such as a Bluetooth headset. You want a cost-effective option that will still make you happy.
There are a number of ways you can get a high-quality Bluetooth headset which will fit your lifestyle. Internet shopping has made it easy for you to get a headset which is more affordable than you would expect. You can buy from any online store which sells electronics, or you can purchase from a brick and mortar store.
|HyperX Cloud MIX||Best Overall|| |
|Wireless Headset||Budget Pick|| |
|BlueParrott B450-XT Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headset||Upgrade Pick|| |
1. HyperX Cloud MIX
The HyperX Cloud Mix is a multi-platform compatible gaming headset featuring a mixamp (three 3.5 mm jack inputs for PC, mobile and console) and both wired and Bluetooth capabilities.
The closed-back, on the ear design offers decent passive sound isolation. It provides a great deal of comfort with a padded headband, thick ear cups, and soft synthetic leather cushioning.
The volume control on the right ear cup is also a nice bonus, allowing you to adjust the headset without taking your hands off the controls. The Cloud Mix does include a mic mute button, which is nice to see.
2. COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Bluetooth Headphones
- The battery life is quite great
- The design is sleek and modern
- Perfect for listening to music or enjoying audiobooks while on the go
- They sound great for the price and are perfect for commuting, or using while at work, out and about or traveling
- The noise cancelling feature works extremely well
- The sound quality is great for the price
- Excellent connectivity; pairing is simple and quick
- They’re very comfortable to wear
- The volume is superior to other headsets of their kind, and can get very loud if you want it to be
- They’re surprisingly lightweight
- While functional, they’re not very comfortable (this is why they’re not a 10/10 for both categories)
- The noise cancelling feature doesn’t effectively mute out loud noises (buses, sirens, traffic)
- Only connected via Bluetooth, so no cord to plug in and use when your battery dies
3. Noise Cancelling Headphones Bluetooth V5.0 Wireless,40Hours Playtime Headsets Over Ear
- Compact size
- Adjustable in one fluid motion
- Crisp sound
- Fast charging
- Not comfortable for all sizes. It tends to be a bit tight for some
- The battery is hard to replace
- Poor quality materials used when building the headband
Bluetooth 4.1 with AptX
The RHYTHM Sports Bluetooth Headphones feature a special design that makes them ideal for athletes of any type. These headphones are equipped with a dual-function button on the right-hand side of the headset that controls the calls and music while playing.
In addition to these features, the RHYTHM Sports Bluetooth Headphones are also made of a lightweight breathable material, making them perfect for high-end workouts.
4. AmazonBasics Over-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headset
- Lightweight wireless headset
Amazon’s Over-Ear Headset comes in a glossy black finish, and it’s a wireless headset with Bluetooth compatibility. The headset is most suitable for listening to music, podcasts, and other audio files. You can also make and receive calls with this headset.
It features a built-in microphone, so you can go for a jog or travel in a crowded place without having to worry that your caller would not hear you speak clearly. A single button on the headset allows you to play and pause music, advance through your music playlists, or answer and end calls.
The headset has a 15-hour battery life. It takes 8 hours to charge it. The headset also has an estimated standby time of 300 hours and a talk time of 10 hours. It weighs a mere 0.56 lbs. It is an Over-Ear headset.
5. Mpow H12 Noise Cancelling Headphones Bluetooth
- Extremely comfortable for any head size
- Battery life lasts hours!
- Distortion-free sound
- Doesn’t sit well on the head
- Cheap wires
As far as noise cancelling goes, the Mpow H12 headphones bring the noise cancelling experience to a whole new level.
While some noise cancelling headphones rely on over the ear loops to sit comfortably in your ears, the Mpow H12 are built with memory infused protein earmuffs that mould to your unique ear shape, with memory foam and an extra-soft cover. This is what allows these headphones to cancel out the majority of noise.
Adding to the comfort level is the silicone ear tips that sit comfortably in your ears. An additional plug for the earphones allows the sound to come out and prevent noise and other sensations such as outside wind to enter the earphones.
6. BlueParrott B450-XT Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headset
- The Company offers a LIFETIME Warranty
- This Bluetooth headset is SUPERIOR to the B350-XT in clarity with very little noise interference
- Auto-pairing is intuitive
- Simple to control the volume and power button by rotating the earpiece
- This headset keeps your hands free for texting on phones as well as GPS Navigation
- Solar charged battery is a wonderful improvement from the wired charging of previous models
- Incredibly comfortable to wear, not obtrusive like others
- Sounds as if it is hands free even without phone
- A little pricey
- Lacks noise cancellation feature even though it is capable of reducing outside noise
- There is no instruction manual available, but the controls are self-explanatory
Green for Help! This durable Bluetooth headset is solar-powered. It’s so light and comfortable, you’ll forget it’s there.
The EasyTalk app is preinstalled on all Parrot headsets. EasyTalk simplifies pairing a Bluetooth headset to both smartphones and tablets.
Green for Help! EasyTalk lets you customize your headset’s settings, listen to music, and even manage your incoming calls. And it’s compatible with Apple iOS, AndroidTM, Windows, and Blackberry.
7. AMINY Bluetooth Headset Wireless Bluetooth Earpiece-Compatible
- Easy to use
- Weak battery life
The Aminy Bluetooth headset is a good overall budget choice, and costs less than a comparable. Still, it lacks a bit of oomph.
First, the good stuff, which includes the rechargeable, tiny, and ergonomic design and the convenient charging case.
Unfortunately, it comes with some downsides, which is the product’s poor sound quality. Amplified bass is crisp and clear during calls, even though the volume doesn’t go very high. However, the music can sound muddy, and some of the mids can be lost. Call quality is good.
8. New Bee Bluetooth Earpiece V5.0 Wireless Handsfree Headset 24 Hrs Driving Headset 60 Days Standby Time
- Very lightweight and comfortable
- Easy to use.
- Clearly Transmit Hi-fi Sound. the size of the earphone is very small, can be worn very well, will not have a tingling feeling when listening for a long time.
- Multi purpose. can be used as a headphone as well as a telephone. the headset noise cancelling function is very good, you can connect the telephone when driving, listening to the music with the headset at the same time. very good.
- Good deal. This product of New Bee is better than others in this price range.
- Small and lightweight, and it looks cool. you can wear it in your ears but not too obvious. It’s simple to connect the two phones, and it can produce sound frequency higher than the others, and the frequency is also better. Good for the elderly people, as the sound is clear and the microphone is sensitive. You can hear clearly when speaking on the phone.
- I tried it without testing, then the phone call is very loud, and the voice is very good
9. Plantronics 202340-21 Explorer 50 Bluetooth Headset
- Good battery life
- Reasonable sound quality (better than most headphones)
- Secure fit
- Can be used for making phone calls even if your phone is in your backpack.
10. Plantronics 205300-01 Voyager 5200
- Noise-canceling microphone
- Battery life up to 10 hours
I like Bluetooth headsets because they allow you to use your hands to do other things while talking to people on the phone. This innovative headset is one of the bestselling and highly rated models of its category, and it’s a great choice if you want a device that will perform at a high level while giving you the freedom to roam around and do your daily tasks.
The Plantronics Voyager 5200 can be used as a Bluetooth headset for hands-free calling, an MP3 player or a speakerphone, and one of the things that makes it so versatile is the fact that you can switch between these modes without having to connect the device to your computer.
The device comes with an integrated clip so you can attach it to your belt or pocket. If you want to be discreet during phone calls, you can switch the Voyager 5200 to the Voice Tube mode, which will direct your voice to the other side through an internal microphone rather than by a boom mic, so other people nearby will not be able to listen to your conversation. The headset also comes with an adjustable ear hook, echo-cancelling technology, and a wideband audio for crystal-clear conversations up to 5 meters away.
11. Bluetooth Headphones,Tuinyo Wireless Headphones Over Ear
- Two years warranty
- Work for everything
- Very good sound quality
- Lasts all day
- A2DP Connection
- Sometimes one ear stops working
- Software has some issues
- Sound quality can be worse at times
These kind of headphones are the perfect combination of fashion, comfort and technology. For all the customers that have a long commute and want to listen music and have a better quality time, there is nothing better than this stylish, foldable, stylish headphones.
It is made out of high-quality materials, a full-proof wireless connection with clear sound, portable, enhance stereo quality. This wireless earphones can connect to 2 devices simultaneously, it provides a strong and stable wireless connection, also with a 36-month warranty and 24*7 after-sales service.
Tuinyo Headphones with volume control, support volume up and down, can be used for Ipods, MP3, CD, DVD Walkman, PC, Laptop Computers, Mobile Phones, TV, Game Players, etc.
12. Avantree Aria Pro aptX-HD 24 Bit Hi-Fi Bluetooth 5.0 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Built in microphone
- Controls are on the headset
- Very comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Has noise cancelling and is comfortable
- Fits to ear and stays in position well
- Headband presses ear against ear
- Could be more comfortable
Avantree has made a name for itself in the technology world creating Bluetooth headphones.
The Avantree Aria Pro headphones have all the great features you need. First, the Avantree Aria Pro has a noise cancelling function which eliminates up to 80% of background noise. Showing the high quality of these headphones, they provide clear audio and a clean bass response with deep rich bass. The Avantree Aria Pro also has an active noise cancelling feature which allows one to hear what’s going on around you. Keeping you safe and aware of your surroundings.
13. Wireless Headset
- Stable sound
- Heavy bass
- Only supports microSD cards up to 32GB
The Bluebuds X from Jaybird are very comfortable earphones that are both stable and snug. They come with a small, but resourceful carrying pouch that’s perfect for packing your earphones for the gym or a short travel.
The Bluebuds come with an impressive 6-hour battery life, and the earphones can last for 6-8 hours with one charge. You also get a great microphone for taking calls or interacting on the fly. The earphones are rugged and weatherproof, but because of that, the battery doesn’t last as long as some other Bluetooth earphones.
14. Active Noise Canceling Headphones
The Wireless Headphones are comfortable with a non-slip coat headband and cushioned ear pads. With the wired and wireless dual mode, you can choose to use the cable when your phone is out of power or use a Bluetooth to play music without disturbing others. Bluetooth pairing with a smartphone has excellent sound quality and allows up to 32 feet of cord-free freedom. This headset is compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices, including smartphones, tablets, MP3 Players, laptops and desktops.
15. Wireless Headset
- Great wireless headset
- Compatible with many different devices
- Bluetooth feature offers stereo audio and microphone capabilities
If you look for a reliable wireless headset, this is an ideal one. With it, you can easily make calls, play music or take the hands-free calls on the go.
16. Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
- The NF-S9 Noise Isolating Earphone is designed with hybrid active noise cancellation (ANC), combining active noise cancellation with A-quality 9mm drivers to produce best-in-class noise cancellation.
Home Gym, Office and Workout: Deep Bass, Comfortable Earpads, Built-in Mic (Black)
These noise cancelling earphones are great for use at home, at work or on the go. They can reduce and eliminate undesirable loud background noise, enhance soft sound and make it easy to hear music, dialogue and other things you want to hear and enhance the quality of sounds around you.
Noise isolation: Reduce noise and lose yourself in your music, movie, chatting, games or just everyday life.
17. JLab Audio Play Gaming Wireless Earbuds
IPhones, Smartphones, Tablets, PC, Laptops, and More.
The JLab Audio Play have quickly risen to the top as the best budget gaming headset. They are supremely comfortable and easy to use, and they also have an affordable price.
These headphones have a pretty long battery life, which is a bit surprising, considering their size. They get a full 10 hours of playback time in Bluetooth mode.
18. Plantronics 87300-141 Voyager Legend Wireless Bluetooth Headset
- Operates via Bluetooth technology for easy connection
- Wireless range up to 33 ft./10m (may vary with phone and other factors)
- Includes charging case to power headset for an additional 24 hours of audio listening time
- Fits either ear with its flexible design and comfortable gel eartips
- Activates voice command and expects Siri (iPhone 4S or higher)
- Quickly pairs to your phone, and charges in less than 3 hours
- Great for phone calls, music, and GPS
- The case’s battery charging light indicator is difficult to see
- Voyager Legend may be too large for some ears
- Sum of individual ratings divided by total reviews
- For maximum freedom and style, Plantronics Voyager Legend� is a wireless Bluetooth headset that works great with your mobile device right out of the box. A portable charging case (included) increases your talk time up to 24 hours, so you can get the most out of every day. Plus, the case can charge your mobile devices via its USB port. Small, lightweight, and sleek, the Voyager Legend headset is a must-have for mobile professionals. Additionally, an expandable ear loop provides a flexible fit for either ear, and the gel eartips complement a secure and comfortable fit.
19. TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Newest Technology
- Good Comfortable
- So-so for running
From Bluetooth earbuds to over the ear headphones, TaoTronics ensures you will find a good fit for your needs. These earpieces are an upgrade from the previous model with the addition of a microphone for taking calls.
It also comes with retractable ear hooks which lock into place to keep the headphones in place while you are running. And the headband is padded with synthetic leather, which keeps it from being too sweat-inducing.
For casual listeners, the sound of the headphones is impressive. In fact, it’s comparable to higher-priced headphones. It’s critical to note though that they are easily drowned out by the sounds of traffic.
20. JLab Audio Play Gaming Wireless Headset
- Value Priced
- Audio bass with good quality of sound
- Works with mobile phones, tablets, gaming device, computers
- Comes with a microphone for hands free talking
- Well built, long lasting and durable
- Not the highest quality materials
- No charging cable
Mobile Devices and Televisions | Enhanced Bass Levels (Pair, Blue).
The JLAB Audio Headset is one of the most cost effective options out there. It’s well constructed, well designed and perfect for gaming. The sound is all that you need.
This thing is solidly built. It has a sort of plastic sheen, but it feels pretty sturdy. The ear cups rest nicely over the ears. The fit is comfortable.
21. Bluetooth Headset CVC8.0 Noise Cancelling Dual Mic
- Superb sound quality
- CVC8.0 noise cancelling dual mic
- Can be used with iPhones, Androids, and Windows phones
- Long battery life
- Works well in a noisy environment
- Competitive price
Sports, Outdoor, Noise Cancelling, Bluetooth Translator, 3.5 mm, Wireless, Super Bass, FM Transmitter, USB Charging, Best Earbuds for Mowing Lawn/Gardening/Fishing/Hunting/Running/Working out, Wireless Headphones for Sports that Work with All Cell Phones / iPhone 6 plus/5S/6Plus/5C/6/Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/Phones/Note 4/3/Tablets Black
The Jabra VOX is a favorite among commuters. Whether you’re on the train, a bike, or some other kind of vehicle, you will always have a top-notch listening experience.
Before the advent of wireless technology, having a great set of headphones was a luxury. One of the primary reasons why most people settled for mediocre earbuds was that they didn’t like the excess weight.
22. SteelSeries Arctis 3 Bluetooth
- Comfortable design that doesn’t put strain on your ears and head.
- 10 hours battery life
- Easy to switch between wired and wireless connections
- Lightweight design
- Easy customization with the SteelSeries Engine 3 software.
- First-time users may have difficulty figuring out the controls
- They’re a little big for smaller heads.
- The base and the surround sound features only work in PC mode.
- No microphone mute option.
The Arctis 3 is SteelSeries’s first versatile headset.
It has everything that a gamer needs: quality audio, easy Bluetooth connectivity, nice customization options, and a mic that records clear audio.
It’s lightweight and comfortable to wear even after long gaming sessions thanks to the lightweight fabric and memory foam around the headband and ear cups.
23. Mpow EM1 Bluetooth Earpiece
- Completely wireless, great bass, small size, good overall audio quality, IPX7 waterproof, easy to use, cheap price.
- Short range (only works close to the phone), not a good option for joggers, not rugged.
The Mpow EM1 Bluetooth Earpiece is the cheapest option on this best bluetooth headset reviews roundup. It’s also the smallest, allowing you to wear it on your ear with no wires or hassle.
Because it’s small and lightweight, it can be used during any activity, including sports and running. It comes with three ear hooks that can easily be attached to your ear. This makes it fit quite comfortably.
It’s compatible with most bluetooth enabled devices, and it also comes with an in-line microphone in case anyone calls while you’re wearing it.
24. Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Headset Over Ear
- Extremely light
- Very comfortable
- Easy to use button in the right ear
- No issues when pairing the headset
- Lightweight and comfortable
- The audio quality is pretty good
Overall, this is a good headset to pair with your favorite music streaming app tracks. It’s very comfortable and convenient.
25. Azeada Mobile Gaming Headphones Wireless Gaming Bluetooth Headset
- Great wireless sound recording
- Amazing battery life
The Azeada wireless headset is one of the best-selling products in the market right now. It’s a great value for money, as it has amazingly cool features like a bass boost option and LED lights on the sides of the earbuds.
The Bluetooth also works great, with both the Bluetooth and the wireless option performing amazingly- well.
If you are reading this review, you are probably looking for the best Bluetooth headset for your budget. There are a few basic options to choose from when choosing an earpiece or earbud. We have already covered the best Bluetooth earphones and headsets on the market. This list features both earpieces and earbuds. Some of the headsets offer one earbud, and some offer two. All the headsets on this list are operating on Bluetooth 4.0LE. All of them are lightweight and non-intrusive.
|HyperX Cloud MIX||Best Overall|| |
|Wireless Headset||Budget Pick|| |
|BlueParrott B450-XT Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headset||Upgrade Pick|| |