In this article we’ll put the spotlight on the Brother HL-L6200DW Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer.
Does the good reputation hold up or not? Let’s find out!
- Superfast printing — capable of printing up to 32 pages per minute
- Includes automatic duplexing for double-sided printing — saves paper
- Toner cartridges are available individually if you run out of any one type
- Monochrome printed output looks good; in our tests, suitable for text and graphics
- Easy to configure and operate
- If you’re looking for a color printer, this is not the one for you.
- If you’re looking for a top-notch photo printer, this is not the one for you.
The wireless printer is a great device for busy offices and small teams with high print volume. This printer can print up to 48 pages per minute and is suitable for a variety of industry and personal use cases. It has a wireless 802.11b/g/n interface, gigabit Ethernet interface and a USB 2.0 interface for print spooling.
It's designed for mobile device printing without any additional software required. Its duplexer handles double-sided printing, which helps reduce costs and time. The Brother iPrint&Scan app installed on your iPhone or iPad lets you print photos, documents and flyers from your device to this printer.
The printer can do cut sheet paper sizes up to 10 inches wide by 14 inches long and it also has a multi-purpose tray that can handle up to 4.26 cubic inches of paper. It just might be the one laser printer that does it all!
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Laser Printers (2022 Reviews)