It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the Dot&Dot Travel Tech Organizer.
Read our full review below to learn if this is just the right thing for you.
- Very stylish
- It’s a well-made item
- Has a strong zipper on the front.
- Great price
- Mesh top pocket
- Great fit.
- Solid construction.
- Magnetic button to the top pocket.
- Comes with a removable strap if you want to use it as a backpack.
- Doesn’t guarantee waterproofness.
- A little different than shown in the pictures (i.e. it’s darker).
- For someone with a 15.6” laptop, the pockets won’t stretch more than 2 inches (which is not enough to go around the laptop).
This travel organizer has two layers with mesh pockets. They are designed to hold a wide variety of cables, adapters, thumb drives and other electronic devices. The organizer is made of high-quality, mesh fabric, strong elastic and mesh pockets.
It's also very light, which makes it handy to carry around, and there's plenty of space. The cases also feature clear zippers and plastic zipper pulls (though they don't look like they'd hold up in the long-term). I like the fact that this product can be used for so many different purposes because not only is it useful for carrying cables, but it can be used as a fishing tackle box, a bathroom stand-up towel holder, a skin care organizer, a pet necessities case, or anything else that you can think of for something small.
I like that this travel organizer is backed up by Amazon's unlimited-guarantee because chances are that you'll probably misplace one of these at some point.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Electronic Gifts for Men (2021 Reviews)