Today's review is going to look at the Free Signal TV Marathon Indoor Outdoor Antenna.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Best quality and affordable in the market
- Can be used wide range of frequencies available
- No need a booster amplifier
- The TV signals are weak in my area of reception.
- It is omnidirectional. You have to position it in the right direction of signal but you can place it indoors, and outdoors. It can last for a lifetime.
The Free Signal TV Marathon Antenna is the best overall choice for anyone who wants the best whole-house digital antenna to pull in OTA HDTV signals without cable or satellite. It's a pocket-sized antenna that can bring in 100 miles of HDTV reception. I've been using my Free Signal Marathon Antenna for about 4 years and it is still working great after I kept it outside in the air.
It works well in any weather condition because it has a weather-resistant antenna and it is also reinforced with durable black vinyl. The antenna is one unit with a special grille to improve reception. Easily-figured from the inside of home, you can still connect to it via a single 30-foot cable especially made for Free Signal TV products.
The three or four main reasons I like this antenna so much are:
- It cost me nothing to bring this price-point antenna into my home and I was able to take advantage of the 48 channels it provides with no cable box required.
- The quality of the reception went beyond my expectations.
- I could connect multiple TV to this one antenna.
- It is easy to set up and does not take up much space.
But the make or break thing when it comes to this pick is that it offers less interference from other signals in your home. I did not have any drop-outs with this antenna.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Outdoor TV Antennas (2021 Reviews)