Today we'll be reviewing the HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- This printer can connect with other devices, using the Instant Ink mode via WiFi. That means that in an emergency, you can use your tablet, smartphone, or other device to print a document, and not have to worry about the cost.
- Color printing means that this printer can help you to save time, not just in the printing process, but in the design process as well.
- This printer, as the name suggests, can also work with Alexa devices, giving you programmable commands that enhance the features of an already advanced device.
- The 10-page automatic document feeder (ADF) on this printer highlights the main selling point of the printer, as most color printers in the same price range don’t have ADF. This means that you can print documents as large as 10 pages, if that’s what you need, and not have to wait an eternity for it to print.
- The device weighs 16.2 pounds, which is actually a bit lighter than the average weight for a device of its kind. However, this is still a heavy device, and moving the printer around can be difficult.
The HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw All-in-One Wireless Color Laser and Copier is one of the best color laser printers on the market for the home and small office market.
The first thing that you notice about the LaserJet is the small size; it's the smallest printer in its class. While it may not be the highest output printer out there, it still has functionality that most small offices and homes will need, unless you have a very small home or office.
The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud such as iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive. This allows you to share documents across devices quickly and easily from anywhere in the house or from the office.
The LaserJet can print up to 22 pages per minute black/color and first page out time is as fast as 10.3 seconds black and 11.7 seconds color. The input tray paper capacity is up to 250 sheets.
Plus, you can easily set up an inexpensive cloud-based printing solution in under an hour. Its output tray can hold up to 250 sheets and it features a second 200-sheet input tray which lets you print even more.
The LaserJet Pro M281fdw All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer is one of the most popular printers in its class, due to the speed, functionality and easy of use and setup.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Laser Printers (2022 Reviews)