It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 b2m.
We’ll provide you with all the detailed information you could need. You just need to make your own final decision.
- The keyboard is replacing the keyboard bundled with Microsoft operating system
- Easy to use (has no repeating characters)
- Allows you to avoid complications and experience marvelous operation experience.
- 86 keys
- Deliberate layouts and setting of each key
- A proofing of anti-fingerprint technology
- Green power mode, providing power saving: According to a test, it can save 80% of power;
- Adjustable resolution: 250/500/1000Hz.
- The overall design and appearance are outstanding.
- For some customers, the button is too small.
- Microsoft has been engaged in ergonomics and care about customers’ convenience for a long time, so its keyboard with a special keyboard type has been designed naturally, and the keycaps are enlarged, suggesting keys are made with different heights, making the space between the keys wider, reducing the distraction caused by the finger.
This ergonomically designed keyboard by Microsoft is a great pick if you have to type long, intensive documents, or work on spreadsheets and similar work. The split design, the fact that it is very wide, and the palm rest is a lot more comfortable than other keyboards you may be used to.
Something that is often overlooked on cheap keyboards is the key layout. A keyboard should be laid out in a way so that your little finger (or pinkie) and middle finger are able to reach the most of the keys, and your thumb should be able to reach most of the keys as well.
The natural ergonomics keyboard isn't just ergonomic as it does make typing easier due to its split design and palm rest.
You can count on it being tested for durability and stability as it is made by one of the biggest names in the tech world. It is backed by a 2-year limited warranty as well.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Ergonomic Keyboards (2022 Reviews)