Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the ML9-12 – 12 V 9 Ah Rechargeable SLA Battery.
This article was thoroughly audited by our experts for its accuracy.
- Has a 3-year, no-questions-asked warranty
- Has a 1/4” eyelet on the top for easy mounting and hooking up with your charger
- Can be mounted in any direction
- Has a strong metal case
- Can fit easily into your standard 12V housing
- Includes a pre-wired eyelet for the purpose of connecting wires
- Extremely cheap
- Can be recharged nearly 2000 times
- Also suitable for use as a vehicle starting battery
- Boasts a good CCA (cold cranking amps) rating
- This battery is not thick, which makes it very easy to break it
- The 9 Ah capacity is the nominal capacity and the effective capacity is even less than that. Don’t be fooled by other manufacturers that claim that their batteries have too, because that’s just not true.
For this category, we went with the ML9-12 (or ML-912) battery from Mighty Max. The ML-912 is a 12V 9AH Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) rechargeable maintenance free battery. Equipped with a IP54 housing that is dust-tight and resistant to most chemical spills, this battery can be mounted in any position. It can also sustain vibration for up to 30 minutes.The ML-912 is the most compact SLA battery from Mighty Max. It can fit in any in a position in small spaces, like an electric scooter.
The 9AH battery weighs approximately 1 and a half pounds and measures 5.94 by 2.56 by 3.94 inches.
The ML-912 can be used on a variety of products, including scooters that are powered by electricity.
The UPS unit regulates the voltage to compensate for the load changes due to the load. If a 100-volt battery is discharged to 50 volts, the UPS loads 12 volts (0.5 x 100 = 50). When the voltage is dropped to 30 volts, the UPS uses 5.5 volts as 50 oppose to 30.
The ICEPRO 12V SLA Battery is made of heavy-duty AGM (absorbed glass mat) construction and is used for outdoor use. Designed for use with voltages between 12 and 24 volts, the battery is compatible with UPS (uninterruptable power system) and gate operators. Two-year limited warranty.
One of the downsides of this battery type is that they are not as quick to recharge as a conventional lead-acid battery. It also needs special care in order to be maintained and stored.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Rechargeable Batteries (2022 Reviews)