This is our detailed product review for the Solar Charger 26800mAh Qi Wireless Portable Solar Power Bank External Backup Battery.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- Huge Capacity 26800mAh- Charges An iphone 7 Times and A Macbook Air 1.5 Times.
- Dual Inputs/Dual 5V2.1A/1A charging USB Ports
- Five Lighting Modes For Multiple Devices
- Easy Device Switching
- Auto-Start Tracking Mode
- Lightweight: 1lbs
- Highly-Compact and waterproof design, Perfect for outdoor, camping and More
- 5 Lighting Modes: High Brightness, Low Brightness, Sos, Flash and Beacon
- Output: Type-C*2, micro-USB*1, and USB-A*1.
- Reasonable Price
- Strong Plastic Smell when opened.
- No Automatic Power Off while charging devices.
The best features of this power bank are its ample size (26,800mAh), its ability to charge multiple devices at once via both the solar panel and USB ports, and its built-in LED lights for use in emergencies.
It charges by connecting to a wall outlet or via the solar panel, not directly via the USB ports. This is not much of a problem while camping as you can easily access a conveniently-placed wall outlet to recharge your device.
You can expect to be able to charge your phone 10 times with this solar charger, which is a very useful feature when you are otherwise stuck without power.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Solar Battery Chargers (2022 Reviews)